Montag, 13. Januar 2014

Shades of Grey














Jacket - Vero Moda
Jeans - Gina Tricot
Belt - Tigha (old)
Heels - Zara
Bag - Zara (old)
Sunnies - TK Maxx (old)






It totally feels like forever, since I've done an outfitpost for my blog, so yesterday my boyfriend and I finally had some time to take some snapshots :)
Wuppertal, the city I live in, always seems to have bad weater... Its almost impossible to take nice pictures in winter time. I kind of feel like I live in the exact same town from the Twighlight movie just because of our weather here, BUT yesterday a peek of sun came out of the clouds so I called my boyfriend to meet up and take some pictures. 
I was so excited to bring my new shoes out, which my boyfriend gave me for christmas. I loveee the zip deatils on the leather and it really makes these shoes special. 
The jacket I'm wearing was a totall 'love at first sight' buy. I went shopping with my girls and saw this beauty hanging right in front of a store and had to buy it! Aaaand, lucky me, it was the last size in Small :D - YAAAY!!!
For this season or this time of the year, I love to wear leather and greyish kind of clothes. This mixture of silver and grey makes the whole look a little something more rock chic and lately i've been loving this kind of style.
What are your favorites around this season?


Xoxo, Carrie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen