Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Snakeskin Details




















Blouse - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Deichmann
Jacket - Canada Goose
Belt - Michael Kors
Bag - French Connection
Leatherbracelet - Lookbook Store
Watch - Dolce and Gabbana
Tiny Gold Bracelet - DIY





  
Today was a kind of cloudy day for a blogshoot, but I had so much fun because my sister joined us. The colors of my outfit perfectly match the autumn weather. I took a Zara blouse with a parrot print, which I bought a few month ago during my vacation in Poland and wore it with my new army green jeans from my last blogpost. The special of today's outfit are the snake prints on my heels and belt what makes my whole outfit complete.



xoxo Carrie

Kommentare:

  1. You look lovely dear, loving those heels!!! And your favourite green trousers!! Hehe. Btw I didn't realise your hair is so long!! xx

    www.exoddinary.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! Awesome pictures, awesome outfit, awesome girl! You have really pretty hairs!! I love your clutch and your blouse so much! Everything match perfectly!!

    Best Jasmin
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. pretty and awesome lady :) nice outfit homegirl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice watch :D wonder how many more watches u got in store haha too bad theres no close up on the belt. cant see it clearly x) ure pretty and lovely as ever <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Caroooo!!! was hast du denn da für ne geile seite?? Die kannte ich ja noch garnicht!!! NICE! :)
      Und danke für deinen Kommi hahaha <3

      Löschen
  5. Stunning hun!!! I wish I had your beauty!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks but u are a BEAUTY dear <3 <3 <3 Hope to meet u soon!!!

      Löschen
  6. Wow du siehst wirklich toll aus :).
    Liebste Grüße <3

    AntwortenLöschen