Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

Military Inspired Look
















Military Inspired Vest - Zara
Blouse - Vero Moda
Leather Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Zara
Sunglasses - TK Maxx
Necklace - HRH Collection
Watch - Michael Kors
Chainbracelet - Carrie Smith Collection
Charmbracelet - Accessorize






As you guys know, the military inspired look is one of the favorite looks for this years summer and autumn. I really love the khaki green, because it almost goes with everything. To have a little special on that look, I added a leather shorts which is perfect for the warm weather we had this year and my lovely HRH Necklace from Alexandra, which I could wear all day long :)
The heels I wore with this outfit were actually really hard to find. I was so glad when I found them during my vacation in Poland and they're so comfy to wear!
I'm really sad about, that our summer is over again!



xoxo Carrie

Kommentare:

  1. So happy that you got it to work! Your pictures look great! Now we can see all the beautiful details. :)

    Looking forward to more OOTDs from you! xx

    AntwortenLöschen